24 January 2011

What I'm Listening To: January

I don't listen to top 40 radio often. I find most of the songs shallow and quite unoriginal. But, there are a few out there that I do put on repeat.

One is a song by the very talented Christina Perri, Jar of Hearts.

 Have you heard this song?
You probably have. It was brand new to me as of Friday night.

Another song I really like is Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's We Don't Speak Americano. Such a great little beat. The video is so cute! Pitbull did a remix called Bon Bon, but I like this version much better.



And of course, Sleeping At Last. I just love them. Each month they come out with a new 3 song EP. It's their Yearbook project! I need to get January's!

These are a few bands who I'm waiting to produce some new music:
Coldplay
Switchfoot
Desperation Band
Hillsong United
Relient K


What are you listening to?








No comments:

Post a Comment