15 January 2011

So much

I'm so glad it's almost Sunday. It's my only day of rest.
I seem to be cheating on my goals and such. :(
I've cleaned my closet, but the rest of my room is still a distaster area... more just clothes everywhere.
And how can I start redecorating in a pit?
I need to get rolling on the ball. I also need to go to the gym!
I keep procrastinating by saying, "But it's the new year, everyone will be there."
My answer should be, "So, you can be there too!"

So my goals for this week:
1. Go to the Gym on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
2. Catch up on reading the Bible and keep journaling
3. Finish The Scarlet Letter - BTDUBS! I love love love the beginning! It captivates from the first sentence. I'm reading it on my Kindle and it's nice that I don't have to pull out a dictionary to look up the big more difficult words.
4. Drink a lot more water! No pop, no coffee, and my weakness: no hot chocolate.
5. Catch up on scheduled blogs

I think these are doable... Oh and maybe lose some weight. I need to start really watching what I eat!

Sunday's To Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Put away clothes
3. Change sheets
4. Work on valentines and pen pal letters including Kam's and Carries!

Monday's To Do List:
1. Work - bring lunch to work (They give me weird looks at work when I bring lunch in {I work at a restaurant})
2. Work out at Gold's Gym
3. Go to small group
4. More laundry
5. Clean bathroom 

No comments:

Post a Comment