30 January 2011

About Me

I guess I haven't properly introduced myself!
I hate writing paragraphs, especially pertaining to me, so I thought I would give you a list!
So here are 24 things you may or may not know about me!

  1. I am a follower of Jesus!
  2. I was music major - vocal performance - graduated in May of 2009
  3. I minored in journalism
  4. I've had over 10 jobs
  5. I can't dive
  6. I'm scared of clowns
  7. Cookies are most definitely a food group in my book (a long with ice cream and cupcakes)
  8. My family doesn't have cable... sometimes I miss it
  9. I ginger (ale, cookies, candied, chocolate)
  10. coconut
  11. cilantro
  12. I don't like getting my picture taken
  13. I want to travel the world as a career
  14. I can be super shy one minute and outgoing the next
  15. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and silver
  16. I think I'm dyslexic cixelsyd... It's hard to remember numbers in sequence, I also have trouble with words starting with the same letter. Example: barnes and noble, blockbuster, and best buy are all the same to me.
  17. I don't like taking any type of medication
  18. Ways to anger me: getting my name wrong... that's about it
  19. Asian cuisine... Thai, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Sushi
  20. I'm single... and living my life to the fullest
  21. I still haven't found the perfect pair of jeans :(
  22. ☁'s
  23. culture
  24. to learn

1 comment: