Here is the list again!
I finally tried this tutorial from cutepolish.
Here's the finished project!
It needs some work, but they're suppose to be celestial. It called for yellow nail polish which I don't have, but for a first try I think I did alright!
3. Start sewing - I have a pattern and everything to go with it to make a skirt.
4. Write overseas friends - I have two friends overseas who would love to receive a letter from me.
5. Organize email/desktop - This is long overdue, enough said
6. Re-learn knitting - There are some projects I want to work on, but my skills aren't up to par.
7. Keep up with blog - I have a notebook that I chart my posts. I have so many great ideas!
8. Drink more h20 - It's hard...
9. Finish 30 Days of Lists - I'm notorious for starting something without finishing...
How are your month goals going?? I really need to drink more water! Carrying around a water bottle or a cup with a straw will help me! What helps you??