19 September 2011

What I Believe


Image via pinterest

Spirituality:
I believe in a higher power.
I believe in the one true God.
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
I believe that Jesus died for my sins.
I believe that Jesus is the only gateway to heaven.
I believe that when I die, I will go to heaven.
I believe God has a perfect will and destiny for my life.
I believe God has given me a vision and a purpose.
I believe in the Holy Spirit.
I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
I believe in Creation.
I believe that the miracles in the Bible could happen today.
I believe that through God all things are possible!

Life:
I believe that oreos are a food group.
I believe that music is a language.
I believe that Narnia is a country ;)
I believe that holding my breath gets rid of my hiccups.
I believe true friends are very hard to find.
I believe the lochness monster exists.
I believe that man and dinosaurs roamed the earth simultaneously.
I believe in a thing called love.



What do you believe??

To learn more about my daily relationship with Jesus follow my tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment