30 Days of Lists - September 2011 is finally here!!
You've probably heard me talk about this! But, I'm ready to start and finish a project. Maybe this will be my first real one finished (minus my felt projects).
Here is day 1:
I love the three colors I combined for today.
I think these goals are very attainable and a little open ended!
2. Try new design on nails - I just bought some new nail polishes and I found some great tutorials. There is no reason why I can't try something new!
3. Start sewing - I have a pattern and everything to go with it to make a skirt.
4. Write overseas friends - I have two friends overseas who would love to receive a letter from me.
5. Organize email/desktop - This is long overdue, enough said
6. Re-learn knitting - There are some projects I want to work on, but my skills aren't up to par.
7. Keep up with blog - I have a notebook that I chart my posts. I have so many great ideas!
8. Drink more h20 - It's hard...
9. Finish 30 Days of Lists - I'm notorious for starting something without finishing...
Anyone want to be my accountability partner?!
Ok, are you intruiged and want to see the rest? Come join 30 Days of Lists - CLICK HERE for more information... Did I say it only costs $6 and there are a ton of freebies???