01 September 2011

Fall TV Shows 2011

Welcome September... How I've Waited for THEE!!
Image from Pinterest by Steve Dolan via society6.com

Ok, so I love television. It's a great time waster. But, I don't have cable anymore. But, I do have HULU plus. So, I'm looking forward to many new seasons of pre-existing shows as well as some new ones!


Let's start at A!!


ABC
New - They have a lot of new shows... We'll see which one's last... And which one's I can last!
Apartment 23 - Image via abc.com
Apartment 23 (Midseason) - This looks promising. I think I could actually get into this show. Plus, James Vanderbeek (of Dawson's Creek fame) is on this show!
Charlie's Angels (Thursdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 22 - We will see... It could be a flop! The original show was so good! 
Good Christian Belles (not on the list at all) - There was no preview, but the tag line was promising.
Last Man Standing (Tuesdays 8/7c) Premieres Oct 11 - TIM ALLEN is back! Of course I will be watching this! 
Last Man Standing - Image via abc.com
Man Up (Tuesdays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres Oct 18  - Alright, this looks hilarious! I hope this show lasts!
Missing (Midseason) - Eh..., Also, no preview
Once Upon a Time - Image via abc.com
Once Upon a Time (Sundays 8/7c) Premieres Oct 23 - I really want to see this! I've seen previews on tv (other people's televisions of course)!
Pan Am - Image via abc.com
Pan Am (Sundays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 25 - 1960s? YES!!! Can't wait!
Revenge - Image via abc.com
Revenge (Wednesdays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 21 - This looks very promising!
The River (Midseason) - It has promise, but I don't think the plot line can go very far!
Scandal - (Midseason) AH!! This looks good, but, I'm not a fan of Kerry Washington! :(
Suburgatory (Wednesdays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres Sept 28 - This looks cute!!
Current -
Image via abc.com
The Bachelor (Midseason) - I'm hooked! I hope Ben from the Bachelorette is going to be on it!
Catchup -
Cougar Town (Midseason) - I'm a couple season's behind, but it's a pretty funny show.
Happy Endings (Wednesdays 9:30/8:30c) Season Premiere Sept 28 - Gonna check it out and see if it's worth watching.
The Middle (Wednesdays 8/7c) Season Premiere Sept 21 - The commercial's are hilarious! Never seen the show though.
Image via abc.com
Modern Family (Wednesdays 9/8c) - Season Premiere Sept 21 I've been slowly catching up. This show is HILARIOUS!
Grey's Anatomy (Thursdays 9/8c) Season Premiere Sept 22 - So far behind.
Private Practice (Thursdays 10/9c) Season Premiere Sept 29 - Ditto!


CBS:
New - 
2 Broke Girls - Image via cbs.com
2 Broke Girls (Mondays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres Sept 19 - Yes! Yes and YES! I love Kat Dennings!
Unforgettable (Tuesdays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 20 - This looks very good!
How to Be a Gentleman (Thursdays 8:30-7:30c) Premieres Sept 29 - Eh... But, I do like Kevin Dillon!
Image via  cbs.com
Person of Interest (Thursdays 9/8c) Premieres Sept 22 - Oh yeah. This looks good! Jim Caviezel is in it! I would say he's hott! But, I feel wrong because he played Jesus in the Passion of the Christ... Plus, it's JJ Abrams and Chris Nolan directing!
Image via cbs.com
A Gifted Man (Fridays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 23 - May be the best show of the year!
Current - 
The Amazing Race (Sundays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres 9/25 - I love this show. Now I just need to watch it!
Catchup - 
Image via cbs.com
How I Met Your Mother (Mondays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 19 - I'm a whole season behind. I love, love, love this show!
The Mentalist (Thursdays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 22 - I've always wanted to watch it, just haven't.
Big Bang Theory (Thursdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 22  - I've seen one episode. It's hilarious. I've heard a lot of good press about it!
Blue Bloods (Fridays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 23 - This looks promising.


The CW:
New - 
Hart of Dixie (Mondays) Premieres Sept 26  - I love Rachel Bilson. This looks like a charming show!
Ringer - Image via cwtv.com
Ringer (Tuesdays) Premieres Sept 13 - Buffy, er I mean Sarah Michelle Gellar is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Secret Circle (Thursdays) Premieres Sept 15 It could be an interesting show. We will just have to wait and see. 


90210 - Image via cwtv.com
Current 

90210
Chase Crawford - Image via cwtv.com
(Tuesdays) Premieres Sept 13 - This show is soooo drama filled! Thats why I love it!

America's Next Top Model (Wednesdays) Premieres Sept 14 - I miss seasons here and there, but I do like the show!
Gossip Girl (Mondays) Premieres Sept 23 - Oh Gossip Girl, How I've missed thee... And Chace Crawford!
Vampire Diaries - Image via cwtv.com
The Vampire Diaries (Thursdays) Premieres Sept 15 - I have been waiting for the return since the last episode of season 2!

Catchup -
Supernatural (Fridays) Premieres Sept 23 - Never seen the show, but the previews have always intrigued me.
Nikkita (Fridays) Premieres Sept 23 - Ditto!






Fox:
New -
Alcatraz (Midseason) - Way to go FOX, you have got my attention.
Jonah Hill - Image via fox.com
Allen Gregory (Sundays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres Oct 30 - This looks hilarious... and it's a cartoon... And it's Jonah Hill! 
The Finder (Midseason) - From the creator of Bones... This is going to be good!
The Flinstones - No real information on this yet...
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (Wednesdays 9:30/8:30c) Premieres Nov 23 - Eh...
Napolean Dynamite (Midseason) - Cartoon Version of the movie... Should be entertaining...
New Girl - Image via fox.com
New Girl (Tuesdays 9/8c) Premieres Sept 20 - ZOE!!!!!!!!!!! Can this show start today! I think I've been waiting forever for this show!!! In a little over a month! I will get to watch it!
Terra Nova - Image via fox.com
Terra Nova (Mondays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 26 - Edge of my seat for the preview... Steven Spielberg seems to have his name in all the networks this year.
Touch - No information... ):
The X Factor (Wednesdays/Thursdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 21 - Simon Cowell is back! I can't wait for this show! Should be ten times better than idol!
Current -
Image via fox.com
Glee (Tuesdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 20 - This show is the best! So many good one-liners!


Catchup -
Image via fox.com
Bones (Thursdays 9/8c) Premieres Nov 3 - I've been semi-watching this on Netflix. Need to start from the beginning and catch up. I really like this show!
Image via fox.com
House (Mondays 9/8c) Premieres Oct 3 - I've seen some of these episodes! I really need to get into this!
Fringe (Fridays 9/8c) Premieres Sept 23 - Hello! Joshua Jackson (of Dawson's Creek fame) need I say more??
Image via fox.com
Raising Hope (Tuesdays 9:30/8:30c) Premieres Sept 20 - My sister says this is hilarious! I want to check it out!








NBC:
New -
The Playboy Club (Mondays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 19 - Even though the premise is playboy bunnies... It looks pretty good. And it's set in the 1960s! I love that!
Up All Night (Series Preview Sept 14 10/c) - This looks hilarious! I hear Christina Applegate and Maya Rudolph!
Free Agents (Series Preview Sept 14 10:30/9:30c)  - This looks supes cute!
Whitney (Thursdays 9:30/8:30c) Premieres Sept 22 - This has potential! It's a comedy.
Image via nbc.com
Prime Suspect  (Thursdays 10/9c) Premieres Sept 22 - This looks amazing! 
Image via nbc.com
Grimm (Fridays 9/8c) Premieres Oct 21 - Makes me think of Buffy. I miss Buffy!
Smash (Mondays 10/9) Premieres February 6 - YES  YES YES... It's about broadway!!
Are You There Vodka? It's, Me Chelsea (Midseason) - I like Chelsea Handler, and since it's based on her book. This could be pretty good!
Awake (Midseason) - The plot sounds good. I hope it lives up to its synopsis!
Bent (Midseason) - Eh... I'll wait for a preview! 
Best Friends Forever (Midseason) - Not much information on the show.
Betty Whites: Off Their Rocker (Midseason) - Again no info... I love her btdubs!
Fashion Star (Midseason) - Looks like a project runway knockoff! We will see!
The Firm (Midseason) - Based on John Grisham's novel... That's all they wrote!
Friends with Benefits (Fridays 8/7c) It's already out, so I'm going to watch some episodes to see if it's worth watching!


Current -
Image via nbc.com
The Office (Thursdays 9/8c) Premieres Sept 22  - New boss... We will see how it goes. I love this show! 
Image via nbc.com
30 Rock (It says Returning Soon) - One of the funniest shows on Television! Hands down... No arguments!
SNL (Saturdays 11:30/10:30c) - Who doesn't love this show? I've been starting to watch it from the '70s on Netflix.
Biggest Loser (Tuesdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 20 - This show is amazing!

Catchup -
Community (Thursdays 8/7c) Premieres Sept 22 - Very comedic and entertaining. I saw the first season... I enjoyed it.
Parks and Recreation (Thursdays 8:30/7:30c) Premieres Sept 22 - Saw a few episodes. Let's see if I can get back into it! Also, I've been informed by some co-workers, that I will really like this show.
Image via nbc.com
Parenthood (Tuesdays 10/9) Premieres Sept 13 - I love this show. Got a little behind last season. Such a good show on quirky families!
Image via nbc.com
Chuck (Fridays 8/7c) Premieres Oct. 21 - Season 1 was amazing... I can't wait to catch up. I heart Zachary Levi!!!!




What shows are you excited about? I've also been told to check out Portlandia and Breaking Bad. A show I don't watch a lot, but I think it's hilarious is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Is Wilfred any good? And even though I have to wait until 2012, I can't wait for MAD MEN! I love that show! Thanks to Target, Amazon Instant and Netflix, I was able to catch up with that show! 

1 comment:

  1. Haven't heard of a lot of these on your list and I have a LOT less time to watch tv than I'd like, but gotta put in my 2cents. LOVE The Middle. Funny, someonewhat wholesome stuff (speaking comparatively, of course). You have to find a way to watch this. Hulu doesn't often do full episodes. Also, the ads for Pan Am look good. Hope it's not too trashy. I want to like it. =)
    Happy September!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete