21 October 2013

{Day 21} Discovery in Contentment and Simplicity


Another co-worker reminded me that I didn't tell about my surprise on Friday!

I'm glad I officially have two readers ;). I'm just kidding, I know there are 3!

Well the surprise is... I've been asked to collaborate with another blog! It's in the very beginning stages and I'm not privy (wow, I've been reading Austen) to share all the details, just know I've been wanting to write on other blogs for a while. 

How is this different to what I'm doing right now? And does this fit into the mold of my contentment and simplicity? It's a fellowship of ladies contributing to a brand new blog. I've been asked to be a contributor. Yes and yes.

Thankfully, I'm not one to say yes to every whim anymore. I let God guide that. And He simply said yes. 

I don't know the timeline! But, I will keep you informed. 

I also wanted to share some other news. I'm in the process of planning a whole new blog! Same me, same writing, same everything. Different name and I'll be under my own URL. With my hours changing at work, this will be prime time to get the blog up and running. The new name is exciting and I'll be finding someone (I already have them in mind) to design my blog over at wordpress (don't tell blogger).

Not tons going on this end. I've been doing a lot of reading. Speaking of reading. I have a pile of magazines I need to get too... 

I'm one of those people who collects tons of magazines, but barely reads them! This too will change and be simplified!

In other news, I'm planning my sisters birthday which is at the end of the week. I have quite a few surprises planned. I'm going to gather all my supplies tomorrow! I just love other peoples birthdays!

Have a grand Monday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment