15 October 2013

{Day 14} Discovery in Contentment and Simplicity


Currently I'm...

Reading: just finished The Pursuit of God by Tozer. So good! I just started Crazy Love by Francis Chan (third times a charm??) I hope I can get through it this time! I'm also slowly digesting Pride and Prejudice

Watching: catching up with Hart of Dixie  via Netflix.

Listening: podcasts!! I'm listening to about 3 consistently and just added two paleo ones. I'll be adding the elevation sermons here shortly. I also downloaded with my free book on audible One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp.

Wishing: I had a Christian community!

Thinking: I have one week of my strict Paleo diet!!

Praying: my witness and Cambodia 

Sipping: orange juice and coffee 

Eating: Whole 30 Diet

Loving: All my news books coming in!!

What are you CURRENTLY doing?

Check out my instagram for more of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment