- Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien (on nightstand)
- The Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis (reading)
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan (reading)
- The Book That Transforms Nations by Loren Cunningham (reading)
Beautiful Battlefieldsby Bo Stern (Check out review here) The Book of Judgesfrom The Bible
- Relevant Jan/Feb (on nightstand)
- Women's Health Current Issue (reading)
As you can see, I haven't gotten very far, but I'm hoping to get a massive amount done this week! The Horse and His Boy I'm restarting because it's been awhile since I started it. But, it should only take one sitting. The Fellowship of the Ring may take a few months. I also picked up Redeeming Love from the Library. I have a reading addiction!
What have you been reading?