07 April 2013

Currently


Currently, I am... 
Listening: Hillsong United Zion via Spotify. This album is top-notch. Wish they were touring close to NE!
Reading: Beautiful Battlefields by Bo Stern. I was suppose to have a book review out on Thursday, it's just taking me longer than I thought to get through it.
Watching: Downton Abbey Season 3. Finally. I've given up most of my shows, but I do love my british dramas!
Thinking about: The week. Need to make a schedule. Finishing touches on my room. Work on some projects.
Anticipating: Warm weather!
Wishing: That budgets did themselves. 
Making me happy:  Jesus. He's not my current, but my always

This week has been a good week. I wasn't planning on posting. But I've got the writing itch. I'm ok with that. I've been writing in my journal almost everyday for the past three weeks, and it's helped me remember a few things! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment