26 January 2012

Things I... v3 (Running Edition)


This is all about running! It's my new love. I thought the couch 2 5K would just kick my behind! But, I'm actually enjoying it! 


Bought at Target (for running):

Target was having a sale on their workout clothes. So, I took some of my Christmas money and went to town! Here's one of my outfits!


Want (for running):



found on famousfootwear.com

Need (for running):
I need ipod holder so I can run without putting things in my pocket! Any suggestions??

Listen To (for running):

  • Moves Like Jagger - Adam Levine and Christina Aguillera
  • Without You - Usher





















What are some of your running gear, faves, loves, I also need some advice on eating vegan while running! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment