09 January 2012

New Body Weekly Weigh In: Week 2 // Hiccups

Remember this post? I can't believe it was a week ago, it feels like ages ago. As much as I didn't want to post today, I need the accountability, and to see my growth. I'm worn out! And the sad thing is, I haven't merited much for being this worn out!
Ok, I know you're dying to see how my week went! Let's look at last weeks goals and see how I did!


Last Weeks Goals

  • Finish Week 1 of Couch to 5K
  • No pop
  • Go to bed early
Well, I completed the first one just fine. (I actually completed it today, but it only took me a week). The first day was hard, but not impossible, the second day I felt great. And today's was amazing. I felt invigorated afterwords, I wasn't out of breath like I usually am, and I was able to run harder! On to week 2!!

The no pop went great until this past weekend. We had a youth lock-in at church, and since I'm a youth leader, you know I was there. Amongst the games of apples to apples and the mechanical bull rides, I thought it would be a great idea to have 2 cans of sprite, 1 can of pepsi, and 1/2 bottle of diet dr pepper. Plus, this weekend was filled with chips (junk), pizza x 3 (junk), and tons of cookies! WHAT AM I DOING?
I started off going to sleep before 11, but it got worse as the weeks went on. So, that will be another goal until I can at least go 5-6 days in bed before or by 11.

So, I'm afraid to weigh myself or take measurements! Here goes:

STATS:

Weight: 162 (+4)  :( 
Waist Measurements: 39 (no change!)
Hip Measurements: 41 ½" (down ½")
Thigh Measurements: 21 ½" (up 1")
Upper Arm Measurements: 12" (up ½")

Here are the goals once again!

sorry for fuzziness. will find better way to capture pictures!

Over all Body Goals for 2012:


  • Run a half marathon: Lincoln Half Marathon 5/12
  • Goal weight: 125 8/12
  • Wear a size 4

January Goals:
  • Go vegan
  • Be able to run 2 miles
  • Lose 10 lbs


Weekly Goals


  • Finish Week 2 of Couch to 5K
  • No Pop (repeat)
  • Go to bed earlier (repeat)
Don't forget you can follow my progress on active.com (username: lmwilliams2009) or on sparkpeople.com (username: renwashere). I'm still updating my sparkpeople.com pages, but I'm getting there. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way?
Join me at: SparkPeople.com
How are you doing with your goals? Don't give up! Life is too short! Have a great week!
(Again, more pictures will be added when my phone and computer start to cooperate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment