02 January 2012

New Body Weekly Weigh In: Week 1 v.1 (updated)

I'm so sick and tired of being overweight, uncomfortable, having a non-active lifestyle, and being unfit. So, I'm making a change. I have just a few goals this year. 8 to be exact. And I shared them with you yesterday. But, one of them is to run a half marathon in May (I signed up on Dec. 20). In order to run a marathon, I'm going to need a body capable of running one. Thus, here is my newest weekly post: Weekly Weigh In! Each week I will share my real weight, a picture of my progress, how my marathon training is going, and what I'm doing this week to change my bad habits (drinking soda and sugar coffees, eating junk, eating meat and dairy) into good habits (drinking lots and lots of water, eating good for me stuff, eating vegan). Vegan is the only way for me to go. Since I've incorporated meat and dairy back into my diet, my stomach has been going hay wire. And I'm so sick of not feeling well.

Here are the stats for week!! I will be sharing my measurements the first monday of each month to track my progress.

STATS:

 Weight: 158
Waist measurements: 39"
Hip measurements: 42"
Thigh measurements: 20 ½"
Upper Arm measurements: 11 ½"


Over all Body Goals for 2012:

  • Goal weight: 125 8/12
  • Run a half marathon: Lincoln Half Marathon 5/12
  • Wear a size 4
January Goals:

  • Go vegan
  • Be able to run 2 miles
  • Lose 10 lbs

Weekly Goals

  • Finish Week 1 of Couch to 5K
  • No Pop
  • Go to bed earlier









How am I tracking everything?? I'm using SparkPeople.com. One of my favorite websites. I can track all of my stats, plan meals, conquer goals, meet like minded people, join communities, create workouts, plus so much more. I'm also using active.com! My username is lmwilliams2009. If you use Sparkpeople.com or active.com you should add me! My user name is: RENWASHERE. If not, click the button and learn more!
Join me at: SparkPeople.com

Don't worry, I'll share this button each week! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Day! Do you have any body goals for 2012? If so, what are they??

PS, I will add pics too. My internet is being slow!

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave! I weigh the same, so I guess I should be doing some of this stuff. I'd be a skinny little thing at 125! Haha. That goal is a bit much for me, but 140 would be nice. =)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete