19 January 2012

Things I... v2


Purchased:
  • This week I made a lot of purchases with christmas money! I bought tons of sewing supplies and the items for my skirt! I haven't made any progress this week because I've been sooooooooo busy, but I have a whole Saturday afternoon to work on the muslin and maybe start the actual skirt!
  • I just bought some brand new running clothes at Target (pronouced Tarjay)! I kept making excuses for not running. One of them was I didn't have the proper clothing. Can't make that excuse anymore. I'm so glad for Christmas monies!
Listened:
  • Little Shop of Horrors of course! I'm starting to really learn the music. This is a "new" musical for me. I had never seen it or spent time listening to the music. 


Watched: 
  • Glee and still watching Felicity. I'm on season 4! Finally, but I'm not sure if I'm enjoying it as much as I enjoyed the first two seasons.
Reading:
  • Matched! It's pretty good. I'm finally about half-way through! Finally right?
  • I'm also reading The Money Book for the Young, Broke, and Fabulous by Suzie Orman. It's really good. I'm following the steps on checking my credit reports. It's a lot of work, but totally worth it.
  • I'm also reading this new blog I found! And Then She Saved. She talks about how she got out of debt in a year! I think I can do this. But, I can't spend. Then one year she only gave herself 100 bucks for the month. I think I'm going to modify it and only spend 25-50 starting in February! This will be exciting!
What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment