01 January 2012

Happy Twenty-Twelve

{{via}}

This year, I can just feel it, it's going to a great year of change and transition. I spent the last few days of 2011 cleaning and organizing, purging and recycling, pondering and questioning all of my random items. I'm trying to live a less cluttered life, and I thought the things I physically owned would be a great way to end the year. 2011 has been a pretty crappy year for me all in all. I can't change the past, but I can plan and prepare for the future. I usually have a ton of goals that are hard to accomplish, but, I've simplified it. Made it so I can breathe. Being broke with no transportation isn't great, but being blessed is! So, out with old, in with the new.

Happy New Year!

Later today I will share my goals for 2012. Only 12, simple and attainable. What are you planning? How did you ring in 2012? I will tell you all about mine later!

No comments:

Post a Comment