01 May 2011

Hmmm...

I've decided to postpone Summer School for the time being. But I'm still going to continue teaching myself and learning new things. 
Here are my goals to learn and advance in this summer:
Yoga
Bike Riding
Running
Calligraphy
Working with Modeling Clay
Painting
Knitting
Crocheting
Sewing
Vegan Baking
Guitar
Violin
Piano/Keyboard
Reading


This is a long extensive list, but these are my summer goals. I will write each one as the days go...


Today we are going to talk about: Yoga
Image via weheartit.com
Today I had the opportunity to go to a local yoga studio for free community yoga. The average age of the class was my age and there was also one male. I realized how out of shape I was. I am definitely going to practice yoga on a regular basis. I have a few dvd's but they seem too fast paced for me so here are some basic goals I want to work on this summer:
1) Be able to hold all basic poses
2) Work on Yoga breathing (my favorite part of yoga)
3) Be able to complete one of my yoga dvd's without getting dizzy or light headed

Are you into yoga?
Any suggestions?
Questions?

I found a couple of websites that have great yoga clothing and gear:
Maybe I'll make a treasury this week...




No comments:

Post a Comment