30 May 2011

Memorial Day - First Day of "Summer"

For me, Memorial Day marks the first day of summer! I've already had a great weekend and I ended this weekend with a bang. "Thor" in 3D. Not the best movie, but great company! My best friend Tone and I went to go see it. I'm so glad that I was able to go to a movie this afternoon, since my morning was spent sorting, cleaning, straightening, and organizing my room.

I ate way too much popcorn, but the ICEE was great. The first non-vegan fare I've consumed all day!

What are you doing for MEMORIAL DAY? Does this mark for you the "first day of summer"?

I even devoted a whole shelf on my one of my three bookcases to books I haven't yet read. It's going to be a great busy summer!

Now, I get to spend my evening serving people greek food. Hopefully, The Parthenon is busy tonight.

Have a great rest of your 3-Day weekend!!

Lauren

PS. Have you seen "Bridesmaids"? I did on Friday! IT was HILARIOUS! You have to go see it if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment