29 April 2011

Interesting Day

So, today was an interesting day. I was mostly in bed because I felt awful. But, I willed myself to feel better this afternoon and went to work!

I had all great tables that ordered lots and tipped pretty well (for the most part) and my second to last table must have adored me because, they kept complimenting me. My looks, my service, and just overall how I was great. Then the weirdest thing happened, the guy at the table (there were three total, all over 50) asked me if I had a boyfriend. I told him I was single and he then showed me a picture on his cellphone of his son... He was attractive! He asked me what I thought, I said he was very attractive. The guy said, we're going to bring him in and that I should stay available...

That's the end of my story. Also, I'm starting to feel better.

How was your Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment