02 August 2013

High 5 4 Friday {1}

Ok, so I don't link up a lot. But, Lauren Elizabeth over at thelaurenelizabeth.com does High 5 4 Friday each week. It's just another way to share with you what's been going on! And this time there's more than one picture!

1. My friends from church had a surprise party for me at the park. It was the PERFECT day to be outside. They were able to have their children play while we talked. Then, I got to hang out with this wonderful gem the rest of the day:
Iz- We went shopping, took pics on my phone, and even ate at Noodles and Company
Thanks for making my last day in Lincoln special, Alexa, Iz and the party people!
2. Said goodbye to my home for almost 9 years. Nebraska, I'll see you later.

Obligatory over the wing shot. 
 3. Said hello to In-N-Out! I love this place. I missed it so much when we left California. It did not disappoint!

Can you say "yummy?"
 4. Spent some much needed time with Jesus. I love the online Christian community. Especially shereadstruth and Good Morning Girls - links in the side bar.


5. Last, but certainly not least! I re-launched my fitness blog: Ren Was Fit


I'm linking up with:
 photo
H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment