19 August 2013

Currently

Today I start my new job. It’s sort of new. I’ve worked for this company for two summers as a seasonal employee, but I took the leap and will be working full time! I’m a little giddy with anticipation.


Reading: Finally started digging into The Fellowship of the Ring. I forgot how different it is from the Peter Jackson adaptation. His movie was beautiful but very lacking. I’m also working on another book review! This book is surprisingly good for a non-fiction read.

Watching: This past weekend I took a bit of a media fast except if I was spending time with family. We watched a lot of TLC. I’m kind of glad we don’t normally have cable (we’re living in an apartment until our house is ready.)

Listening: Of King and Country via Spotify. This band is great! Did you know you could listen to almost any album known to man on Spotify for free?? You should check it out.

Wishing: My grandmother was here already. She joins for a couple of weeks on Wednesday!

Thinking: As hard as it is to just check my email on my phone, I’m liking the silence of not having to check every minute detail of facebook, instagram, pinterest and all the rest.

Praying: Continually for my friend Megan and for Cambodia. And my friend Alexa is doing much better! Let’s add my friend Melissa to this list!.

Browsing: Women blogging conferences. I think I’m going to try to go to at least one next year!

Sipping: Starbucks Caramel Macchiato -- Got two cartons for $3.50 each. This should last me a week! Instead of picking up a coffee for more than that every day!

Eating: This weekend we went to a great Italian restaurant called Oregano’s. I got the lasagna. It was great! We also got to eat with one of my sister’s good friends from Nebraska! The atmosphere is set back in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s with great music and old tv shows and movies playing on the tv screens.

Loving: My Target Cartwheel app. I actually saved money! On things that were already on sale as well.

Pictures of this week:
3rd time's a charm. Right? Starts september 1st. Click the button on the side bar!

My sister and her friend! *Sorry the picture is so dark*

half eaten lasagna! so good


delish coffee at my new favorite coffee shop in phoenix, too bad it's so far away.


Just finished up another She Reads Truth Devotional (click button on sidebar) So good!

I got to see my very good friend Brittany! I love this girl a lot!

Menu from Oregano's

What are you CURRENTLY doing?


Check out my instagram for more of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment