16 September 2012

In One Week!



Matthew 19:26

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
26 And looking at them Jesus said to them, With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”


In one week, I will be in North Carolina!
In one week, I will be starting my YWAM training.

In one day, I raised a little over 1000. I cried. A lot. My church family was so generous, with their words of wisdom, hugs, and their giving. People who I know this will be a major sacrifice. They have blessed me so much! I have raised enough for the training portion, now I'll just keep praying for provision for my outreach. My God is a good God.

I talked last week about the "magic of God." It isn't magic, but miracles. And a miracle happened this week. I believed God, and I saw his promise come true in a matter of minutes!

In one week, I'll be starting a new adventure with the One I love. My savior Jesus Christ. Who has never left me, nor forsaken me but loves me more than I will ever fathom.

AMEN!

1 comment: