12 April 2013

Reading Update


Fiction: 
  • Tribulation Force 
  • Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien (on nightstand)
  • The Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis (reading)
Non-Fiction:
  • Crazy Love by Francis Chan (reading)
  • The Book That Transforms Nations by Loren Cunningham (reading)
  • Beautiful Battlefields by Bo Stern (Check out review here)
  • The Book of Judges from The Bible
Magazines:
  • Relevant Jan/Feb (on nightstand)
  • Women's Health Current Issue (reading)
As you can see, I haven't gotten very far, but I'm hoping to get a massive amount done this week! The Horse and His Boy I'm restarting because it's been awhile since I started it. But, it should only take one sitting. The Fellowship of the Ring may take a few months. I also picked up Redeeming Love from the Library. I have a reading addiction! 

What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment