22 September 2012

the countdown ends...

I can't believe I leave tomorrow morning. I've been quiet on the blog this week, saying my goodbyes, packing, and getting odds and ends into place. I've been unbelievably blessed through words, gestures, and money from every one and it's now time to go.
This morning was spent at the farmer's market with the family! I had a blast. I will miss them so much. So many friends stopped by to say goodbye. There were laughs, pictures, giveaways, takeaways, and many hugs! Thank you for all who have shared and loved with me!

I have raised over 5K and I'm so close to my goal! I will get there, because my God will provide! Thank you for all your prayers and blessings!

Here is where I will be staying:

You can reach me on skype, instagram, twitter, foursquare! Haha, I have too many social media outlets! 

See everyone on the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment