19 September 2012

7 Questions #2

I'm linking up with Gentri Lee today for 7 Questions

http://www.gentrilee.com/search/label/7%20Questions"> src="http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/gentrilee/gentri7questions.png" />


1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?
Yes, one that comes to mind is getting into a car as a young child and being chased by cops on a highway. Car chase scenes in movies are my favorites... hmm
2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
Sweaters, boots, leggings, scarfs, falling leaves, smells, cookies, hot chocolate, chai, pumpkin spice latte, reading, rainy days.
3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
Tie my shoes. I always wear slip ons or just slip on my shoes. :)
4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
Entirely of glass. You can put curtains up, but no windows is no fun.
5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
Toes. I love dancing on my toes.
6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
Listening.
7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
This isn't fair... I have too many. Probably the entire "Remember the Titans". I can quote 95% of the movie. I get in trouble when watching it the with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment