30 November 2009

Cyber Mondays

If you haven't already checked your email, you've probably received at least a handful of adds on Cyber Monday! Cyber Monday is the Black Friday of the internet. Of course there were wonderful deals on Black Friday and even Thanksgiving Day sales.

Cyber Monday is just another day of mass consumerism. I am guilty of this sin. I feel like I have to spend as much time trying to find the best deal.

When it comes down to it, I end up shopping for myself and not for others. Although, Cyber Monday is filled with free shippings and 25% offs, it makes me buy things that I don't really need or gifts that aren't really that thoughtful.

So, in th future, even if it's a quick buy. I should prayerfully consider it. Because, I don't need to spend loads of money on junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment