18 August 2011

Off Day

You know when you have one of those just "off days"? Well, I had mine today. I hope tomorrow is better. And "holy" storm! It was raining buckets and buckets! I'm just glad it is 10:00pm. I've been waiting for this hour forever, because I know that the day is over. Payday is tomorrow, which means I can pay bills and hopefully put some change in the savings account. I think tonight is an excellent night to get some reading/blogging/modern family catching up accomplished... And also some grad school apps filled out. I keep changing my mind on where I want to go... Why is KU looking awesome at the moment?


 I have so many awesome things planned for the blog, that I think will finally come into fruition! What would you like to see on the blog? Did you like my outfit post? I had fun and even American Eagle commented on my twitter about it, which is awesome!


Hasta!!!




Lauren

3 comments:

  1. KU ... a) pretty campus, b) Lawrence is a nice town, and c) only 3 hours from Lincoln. Andrew received his Masters degree from KU. If you go there, can recommend a church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a sweet blog comment! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had an off day. :( As for KU... my hubs would definitely say DON'T DO IT! ha... go to MIZZOU! ha. ;) But that's just the rivalry talking. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it will work out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete