05 May 2009

What? He dies by scarf? Of course!

It is 7:10 on a hopefully beautiful morning. I haven't seen the sun yet for sure. "Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph." Yep, it's definitely spring. I have a presentation/panel discussion this morning, I pray that it goes ok. I should be getting ready, but I just had to write on here. I need to do more writing, that's the only way I will improve.
Schedule Today:
8:30 - India: Class Presentation - Hand in papers
11:30 - Computer Publishing - Finish Newsletter and Newspaper
2:00 - Photography II
7:30 - Choral Concert - Hand in program to Mister Norris

Homework:
Finish 20th Century Piece
List of possible works to go into Portfolio

I will be relieved when today is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment