07 October 2013

{Day 6} Discovery in Contentment and Simplicity

Continuing with the 31 days in keeping with a simplistic, stress free weekend, I'm sharing what's current!

Currently I'm....

Reading: Pride and Prejudice once I get somewhere I will let you know how ifs going!

Watching: Hart of Dixie via Netflix! I love that show!

Listening: Podcasts again!

Wishing: Abigail was here! Just a few days till a good friend comes to visit for the weekend!

Thinking: About how well I'm doing with the whole 30 diet! It will be 14 days tomorrow and halfway on Tuesday! I'm impressed at how far I've gotten. 

Praying: Cambodia.

Sipping: Tons of water and black coffee.

Eating: Whole 30 Diet

Loving: Arizona

What are you CURRENTLY doing?

Check out my instagram for more of my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment