29 May 2013

Currently

Watching - Arrested Development. I just adore that show, not sure if I'm liking the current season as much as the originals, but it's still quite entertaining.
Listening - Needtobreathe EP, so good! I love them a lot. 
Sipping - Not much of anything. I need to up the water by 100%!
Reading - Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. It's a very captivating book. Pardon the pun. I'm also reading the third installment of Dale Cramer's The Daughters of Caleb Bender series Though Mountains Fall. It's not too bad. It's a little bit harder to get into, but I should finish it quickly.
Anticipating - Some exciting news in my family's life!
Thinking about - Needing to change my eating and active (or non-active) lifestyle.
Working On - Planning for the future.
Eating - Healthier food. I'm doing the shred again. I'll keep doing it until it becomes a lifestyle change.


No comments:

Post a Comment