19 May 2013

Currently

Currently I'm...

taken pics when i sat outside
gotta b stylish even in polo's
got a little sunburn on the nose
no caption needed




Watching - Upstairs/Downstairs  - Not as good as Downton Abbey, but it's not bad. Always need some british drama in my life. I'm also watching Grey's Anatomy. I started again from the beginning. I'm currently on end of the 3rd season. The episodes will soon be new to me.
Listening - Elevation Podcast. So good, every time!
Sipping - Starbucks: Latte (soy or skim)  Scooters: Soy Chai Latte and I've been sipping Kombucha at the room
Reading - Just finished The Book That Transforms Nations by Loren Cunningham. Soooo good and so powerful. It re-ignited the fire inside me! I also finished The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers. My favorite by her was Redeeming Love still. I'm starting Captivated tomorrow!
Anticipating - Vacation next week!
Thinking about - Goals that are set before me to complete!
Working On - Not eating junk while I'm traveling for work.
Eating - Besides the junk, tons of good food from the meal plan for Summer Shred. She's doing it next month as well. I'm doing it! Gotta start a lifestyle. It's not going to happen over night!

No comments:

Post a Comment