16 November 2009

Blessings

If I am going to improve my writing skills, I must first dust them off. I feel so inconsistent in some parts of my life. Cleaning, working out, blogging... So, I've decided if I have themes for each week day, I will be more motivated to write more. I have so many goals and aspirations and not enough motivation. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator, I forget the wonderful feeling of accomplishment when I get something done. For example, this weekend I knitted a scarf. I actually started it and finished it. It didn't come out exactly as I had planned it, but it will work. Instead of ignoring the important, I've decided to just do it and be DONE!

With that said, I will give each day a theme:
Media Mondays
Top Ten Tuesdays
Weigh in Wednesdays
Thankful Thursdays
Frank Fridays

If you know me, I love alliterations! I will now explain each one.
Media Mondays: I will review a movie, show, music, books, whatever.
Top Ten Tuesdays: I will have a top ten list of something different each week.
Weigh in Wednesdays: Weigh in how I'm doing spiritually, physically, emotionally, and mentally.
Thankful Thursdays: I will be thankful for anything and everything.
Frank Fridays: This is where I will tell it like it is...

I will also try and blog when I find something interesting or just need to write...
Ok, BREAK!
xoxo
The Grumpy Toast aka Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment