07 April 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Today has been a pretty good day. Since I have one reader on this blog, I don't really update it. But if I keep writing and letting people know about it, I could possibly get a stronger readership. My life has been busy, but one by one things are drifting off. Opera is now done. Now I have more times for my 10 classes, actually now 9 classes. I can't believe I only have 5 weeks until graduation. I need to find a job and finish applying to grad schools. I also need to study for the GRE. On Friday, we're suppose to bring in a humorous story. I've got nothing. Oh well. Hopefully something will come to me.
In a couple of minutes I go audition for some opportunities to sing at the end of the semester. Wish me luck! More info later!
Lauren

Later on...
I had a pretty good day. It's 9:05 pm and I'm done with the majority of my homework. The audition went very well, hopefully tomorrow I find out who got the spots. There were 4 auditionors and 3 spots. The one act rehearsal went really well. I also made up with a friend, so all in all, it was a long but very productive day. I have so much to do that has nothing to do with homework.
  1. Email Matt Kadavy
  2. Start Studying for the GRE
  3. Keep working on Grad Apps
  4. Go over voice songs
Tomorrow's Schedule
7 am - Awake/Get Ready
8 am - Breakfast/Go to Hair Salon
9 am - Get Hair Done
11 am - Feature Writing Class - Joke Due (IDK a joke!)
12 pm - UChoir (Audition??)
1 pm - Quick Lunch/Practice
2 pm - Voice Lesson
3 pm - Theory
4 pm - Rehearsal
6 pm - Go to Church
9 pm - Model Pictures

WOW! I still have to read homework tomorrow. Maybe I will do that tonight. 50 pages worth reading. Kind of ridiculous.

Tomorrow is a brand new day!
Lauren M.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lauren, you are one busy - and talented - person! Your blog is one i follow, it was cool to hear from you! When's your senior recital?
    So, are you applying to any grad schools in beautiful, mountainous Colorado?
    PS i keep watching for you in the NWU tv commercials...

    ReplyDelete