21 March 2013

Ren is Currently Reading


I love reading. It's no surprise. My room is filled with books, actually my entire house is filled with books. My parents taught me at an early age the important of books and reading. I love opening up a book to a new world. Narnia, The Shire, District 13. I just get lost. The characters become my friends, when they grieve, I grieve. When they are happy, I'm happy. 

I am currently reading:

Fiction: 
  • Tribulation Force (reading)
  • Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien (on nightstand)
  • The Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis (reading)
Non-Fiction:
  • Crazy Love by Francis Chan (reading)
  • The Book That Transforms Nations by Loren Cunningham(reading)
  • Beautiful Battlefields by Bo Stern (on nightstand)
  • The Book of Judges from The Bible (reading)
Magazines:
  • Relevant Jan/Feb (on nightstand)
  • Women's Health Current Issue (reading)

Check out my Goodreads profile!

I've recently finished:

Fiction:
  • The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien★★★★★ (re-read)
  • The Magician's Nephew by CS Lewis ★★★★☆
  • The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by CS Lewis ★★★★☆
  • Left Behind by Tim Lahaye & Jerry B. Jenkins ★★★☆☆ (re-read)
Non-Fiction:
  • Wrecked by Jeff Goins ★☆☆☆☆
  • Out Of the Far Corners by Peter Iliyn ★★★★☆
  • Fire and Fragrance by Sean Feucht & Andy Byrd ★★★★★
  • Genesis - Joshua from The Bible ★★★★★
Magazine:
  • Relevant (Current Issue) ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment