20 March 2012

future plans.

someecards.com

It feels like Monday and Thursday all rolled up into 1, but a las it's Tuesday! The first day of spring y'all! I absolutely adore spring. It's probably my second favorite season (Autumn being the first). I've started back on my vegan diet. It's going great, but I really need to go grocery shopping (in my book it takes quite a while because I need to go to multiple stores.) I even took out gluten. I feel reenergized, although, I keep sneaking sugar every once in awhile. My friend Ashley took me to BOOTCAMP last night. It whooped me! I mean, I felt dead afterwards, but, I'm going to work out again tonight! I can't wait to have a new job, so I can afford a better gym like hers! 

Weekly Weigh-In will start in April, after I get back from my trip to NYC! I've gained a bit of weight since the beginning of the year, but I'm not going to let it spoil me! I'm just pressing forward. 

I want to have a fun but stress free summer ~ Here's how I hope it pans out:

Weekdays: 
Early morning jog
Work
Afternoon workout
Evening Adventure: Jazz in June, Movies on the Green, Random Escapades around Lincoln, Concerts, trips to Omaha
Sewing

Saturdays:
Cleaning
Laundry
Sewing
Reading
(Weddings)

Sundays:
Church 
Relaxing

With my job, I won't have the opportunity to travel this summer, so I will be making the most of my nights and weekends!

What do you have planned for the summer? Going on any fun trips? Exploring new continents? Let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment