05 January 2012

My 10 Favorite Characters/TV Personalities

Counting down to my most favorite, here are my favorites:

10. Bob Harper from The Biggest Loser
 The Biggest Loser is one of my favorite shows. I love how people's lives are changed with this show.
Bob is a great motivator. This show is also great to watch while working out! Try it sometime!
9. Joan Holloway from Mad Men
If you haven't seen this show, watch it! I love this show, the fashion, the decor, the sixties in all it's splendor. Joan's character is strong and she doesn't let people boss her around.

8. All the characters from Parenthood
Best drama on tv right now! All the characters are so complex and believable.
7. Kelly Kapour from The Office
Um hello, she just wrote a memoir. Ok, not Kelly but Mindy Kaling who plays her did, and she's also a writer and co-producer of The Office. I still watch it, but it's not the same with out Michael Scott.
6. Lemon from Hart of Dixie
Lemon has AMAZING FASHION and there's one dress in particular that I want to find, or make. And even though she can be pretty mean to the main character, she has so much "character" and she does have a heart. Haha what a great play on words!
5. Phil from Modern Family
This one was hard, because I love Modern Family, and there are so many great characters. But, Phil, makes me laugh the most.
4. Every Character from Parks and Rec
 I just can't pick one. I absolutely adore them all. This show is one of the best shows out there!

3. Marshall from How I Met Your Mother
I love Jason Segel! He just did the new Muppet movie! Pure genius. And, he brings nothing less to HIMYM! We will forgive his Forgetting Sarah Marshall stint! 
2. Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother
He is legen.. wait for it... dary!
1. Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory

No words needed!
What are you favorites??
All images found via google images!

No comments:

Post a Comment