02 September 2011

Where I Work



Even though I'm a college graduate, I didn't want to go into the field that I studied in undergrad (no I don't believe my education was a waste of money). Until I attend graduate school (I'm in the process of applying), I work at a local Greek Restaurant!

It's called: The Parthenon!

I'm a server there, but occasionally I host! Here's what it looks on the inside!



This place has amazing gyros! But my favorite dish is the Mousaka (Eggplant Lasagna), with layers of eggplant, zucchini, potatoe, cheese, ground beef, cream sauce, cheese, topped with a red sauce and  hint of nutmeg! Just thinking about this dish is making my mouth water!

As you can see I'm currently reading THE HELP. It is page turner! I can't put it down. Well, this is where I work! I hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment