03 September 2011

Link Love Sunday


I've been sharing my link love occasionally for you, but I decided to now dedicate Sundays to the links I've enjoyed!
I apologize if some of these links are a little outdated, I had so many from the last round that I thought I would just wait until this round!


Nails:
Joy the Baker not only bakes but loves doing her nails! Check out this post on her inspirations!

Giveaways:
Miss Indie is giving away 100 bones gift card to Urban Outfitters, this is seriously one of my favorite stores that I just can't afford. (I can't afford anything unless it's on sale).
Kaleah over at Little Chief Honey Bee is giving a away a turntable! YES A TURNTABLE! I've been eyeing those forever! I just need to save my pennies, but winning this would be awesome too!


Recipes:
Vegan Carrot Cherry Breakfast Cookies via Joy the Baker look amazing. And I always feel better when I eat Vegan so I will definitely have to give these a try! She also has these amazing looking Whole Wheat flatbread with herb cucumber and yogurt dip. What about a Peach Blueberry Pie? Or Lavender and Toasted Walnut Scones? I love grits and I really want to try out this recipe: Fresh Corn and Goat Cheese Grits
Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes from sunshine and carousels are making my mouth water, if you don't know me already, I adore cupcakes!
Creature Comforts shared A Little Relish magazine and the recipe for Buttermilk Scones with Rhubarb Cream is making my mouth water.
Bubble/Boba tea recipe over at Elsie's on A Beautiful Mess. I'm always scared to eat the tapioca part whenever I try it! I need to not be scared and just make my own!
I feel like I'm sinning by just looking at this Midnight Sin Chocolate Cake made by Not So Humble Pie.
Sweetopia has two recipes that I would someday like to make Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes and Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Looks like I need a whole day devoted to just making cupcakes!
Freebies:
Owl Bookplates found at My Owl Barn (I LOVE OWLS, LLAMAS, and DEER!)


Random:
Indie Fixx has the cutest back to school guide  "hipsters" addition. I use this term very loosely, but these items make me chuckle!
I love paisley and this sample of embroidery makes my heart just a little bit warmer. Thanks for sharing Feeling Stitchy!

No comments:

Post a Comment