28 December 2009

Call Me Crazy!

I can't believe the New Year starts on Friday! It feels like 2009 just started. With a new year comes new years resolutions. I've decided against resolutions and have decided for goals.
Goals are a lot more attainable I think. Instead of having that daunting resolution that you know you will break, I'd rather have a goal that I can reach towards.

So, here is an abbreviated list of my goals. They are lofty, but I hope they will keep me going in Twenty-Ten!

1) Spiritual
    a) Spend at least 30 minutes with God / Daily
    b) Keep a prayer journal / Daily
    c) Keep up with the Lincoln City Women's Bible Study
2) Physical
    a) Workout at least 5 days / Weekly
    b) Be able to run 12 miles by Dec. 31, 2010
3) Mental
    a) Read at least one book / Monthly
    b) Keep a journal / Daily    
4) Extra-curricular
    a) Do a sewing project / Monthly
    b) Go out for coffee on Sunday Nights
    c) Participate in Music / Weekly
    d) Blog 5 Times / Weekly

As I said lofty goals. Not all of them are listed. But I think with God's help I can accomplish them. I really want to amp up my prayer life and spend more time with God. I struggle with that. I think everyone does. 

Call me crazy... But what can I say? I'm a list writer, that's what I do...
Happy New Year!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! 12 miles, wow!! Please keep us posted on the books you pick each month. Love to know what other people are reading. =)

    ReplyDelete