22 April 2009

While sitting on the couch eating a bowl of cereal, I've been contemplating a lot of things. Like how wrapped up I get in Facebook and Twitter. How I feel guilty for not writing in my blog to document everything that happens to me. I can't believe I've let the internet run my life. Life isn't life until I've updated my status on Facebook, read my emails at gmail, told everyone where I would be on Twitter, and check to see if I can wear short sleeves today at weather.com. Life wasn't always this complicated. You got up, you got ready, you did what you needed to do. There was no internet to distract you.

In just 3 1/2 short weeks. I will be done with undergrad school forever. I can't believe that this chapter in my life will soon be over. But I know God has great things in store for me!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment