03 July 2012

Musings

Today, was just a typical day at work. I was kept busy the entire time. I was asked if I wanted to go on a trip for work that would last 30-60 days.

I really wanted the money. This was an answer to prayer, or so I thought. I didn't go. There were many factors involved to get that answer.

#1 I need to get ready for YWAM that will be here before I know it.
#2 God said I was to rely fully on Him. I could hear His voice urging me to stay.
#3 that would have given me very little time to spend with my family.

This made me realize. I need to always be ready for whatever God is calling me too. Not slowly ready, not kinda. I've been doing that. I don't even know what YWAM school I'm going too and its in two months.

What are you procrastinating, as soon as you do it you will have accomplished something major?

No comments:

Post a Comment