09 February 2012

Things I... v.4

This weeks Things I... is dedicated to internet <3. I read so many blogs throughout the week and there are so many brilliant minds out there. So, here's my link dump for the week. Some of these links may be a bit outdated, but still good!

Alright. Here goes.

Things I...

Want to make
This ice cream!! I love ice cream and Cheryl over at A Pretty Cool Life has an awesome recipe to make ice cream without an ice cream maker!
I definitely have all the supplies to make these cute bracelets! Thanks to Swellmayde!
What a great way to decorate a wall! Rebecca over at Manzanita has a perfect diy to decorate with embroidery hoops.
What?!? A Vegan Peanut Butter Shake Recipe? Kyla over at Kyla Roma shares.


Want to think about
Elsie shares how to Make and Keep New Years Resolutions.
Katie over at The Journey author of Kisses from Katie has an awesome post about God Perfect Timing. Brought tears to my eyes. (Also, if you haven't read her book, you need to read it stat! Best book I've read in a long time!)
As you know, I'm getting into running, but I'm not a runner. Ashley's words over at Make it and Love It are very true and speak to a non-runner's soul.


Want to do:
The Modcloth blog has started a Nail Klub and will be sharing how to nail art. You know me and nail art. If you don't, I love nail art. This month they are teaching how to marble your polish!
Kaylah and Elycia have an awesome zig-zag nail art tutorial that I will be trying tonight (hopefully).

What have you found around the internet that have got you thinking, moving, creating? I would love to know! Later, I'm sharing a post about the happenings of me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment