22 September 2009

Welcome Autumn

Fall is officially here! Autumn is my favorite season. I love the how the trees change colors, how the air turns crisp, and how I get to wear sweatshirts and sweaters. I love having an excuse to bake, drink hot apple cider, and to breathe in the wonderful smells of autumn. Life has been slow as of late; I'm enjoying this lull, the calm before the storm.
I feel recently that God is listening and answering my prayers, but I feel like he is a million miles away. I know that these things happen and I love talking with Him, but I don't appreciate the distance.
I am glad I had a reason to revive my blog and a reason to exercise my writing skills. They are a quite rusty.
My newest passion has been crafting/sewing/knitting/crocheting. I always seem to want to craft when the weather gets colder. At the moment I'm working on my sisters presents for her 12th birthday. I decided to give her 12 gifts. Not all of them are big and some I will make. I bought materials to make her a bag for her music books.
But, I need to stop procrastinating and get ready for work.
More later...
The Grumpy Toast

No comments:

Post a Comment